1) DATE : 30TH JULY 2017 (SUNDAY)
2) VENUE : START & FINISH – BERJAYA TIMES SQUARE, JALAN IMBI, KUALA LUMPUR.
3) TIME : REPORTING - (6.00AM) START - (6.30AM)
4) DISTANCE : 12KM
5) CLOSING : 30th June 2017 OR upon reaching 3,000 entries.
6) Note:- Participants with Asthmatic illness and claustrophobia effects are not allowed to compete in this event.
7.1) Online Registration Online Registration can be done at http://www.twentyfirstcenturysports.com
7.2) Walk-in Registration Counter FTKLAA Office, 2nd Floor, Wisma OCM, Jalan Hang Jebat, 50150 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel:- 03-2715 2843 , Email:- email@example.com , Website:- www.ftklaa.com for more details.
Operating hours:- Monday – Friday 10.00 am – 5.00 pm Saturday 10.00 am – 2.00 pm
8) RACE INFORMATION CATEGORIES AGE GROUP DISTANCE REPORTING TIME STARTING TIME*
Men Open 18yrs & above (Born 1999 & Before) 12km 6.00am 6.30am
Women Open 18yrs & above (Born 1999 & Before) 12km 6.00am 6.30am
Men Jr. Veteran 40yrs – 49yrs (Born 1968 - 1977) 12km 6.00am 6.30am
Men Sr. Veteran 50yrs & above (Born 1967 & Before) 12km 6.00am 6.30am
Women Veteran 35yrs & above (Born 1982 & Before) 12km 6.00am 6.30am
* Actual flag off based on wave format will be announced subject to no. of participants for each category due to safety considerations.
9) As a guide the cut-off time shall be 2.5 hrs.
10.1 SMART Tunnel Run 2017 shall be conducted under the rules of Malaysian Athletics Federation (MAF) and also a set of competition rules. Age qualification will be taken as of 31st December 2017.
10.2 This competition is open to Malaysians and Foreigners with Malaysian PR Status only 10.3 You can only complete in one (1) category according to age Group.
11) PRIZES (CASH AWARDS & TROPHIES)
* Refer to the website https://home.hooha.asia/SMARTTunnelRun2017.aspx
Note:- Participants with Asthmatic illness and claustrophobia effects are not allowed to compete in this event.
All runners will receive E-Certificates within 30 days after the competition.
13) ENTRY FEE –
Registration Category Entry Fee (Walk In)
Men Open RM 70-00
Women Open RM 70-00
Men Jr. Veteran RM 70-00
Men Sr. Veteran RM 70-00
Women Veteran RM 70-00
Please Note :- RM 5.00 will be charged for online registration services.
14) RUNNERS INCENTIVES
1. Dry Fit R/Neck T-Shirt
2. Light refreshment after the run
3. Goodie Bag
4. Personalized Bib Number
5. Timing Chip
6. Cash Prize (1st – 10th Only)
7. Trophy (1st – 5th Only)
8. Finisher Medal
9. E-Certificate with Timing
10. Group Personal Accident Insurance
15) COLLECTION OF NUMBERS, T-SHIRT AND CHIPS SYSTEM (Bar Code)
Date : 28/7/2017 – 29/7/2017 (Friday & Saturday)
Time : 10.00am – 6.00pm
Place : FOYER, 1st Floor, Wisma OCM, Jalan Hang Jebat, 50150 Kuala Lumpur.
* A race kit consists of runner-T, a number bib (with timing chip) and safety pins.
* Malaysian Permanent Resident (PR) runners are required to produce their PR identification card for verification purpose.
* There will be NO distribution of kits on race day.
16) WINNERS’ MEDAL AND CERTIFICATES
The winners in each category will receive trophies and cash awards during prize giving ceremony at the end of the event.
17) PRIZE WINNERS
* All prize winners must produce their identity card for age verification.
* If you are a foreigner then you must produce PR Status indicating you age for verification.
* Winners must ensure to collect their cash awards after the race and upon announcement of results.
* All uncollected awards will be forfeited.
* The first five winners in each category will receive Trophies and mock cheques during prize giving ceremony.
* Winners from 6th – 10th position will receive cash awards from the secretariat counter.
18) REFRESHMENT STATIONS
Water Stations and Cooling Stations are to be set inside the Tunnel.
19) MEDICAL STATIONS
Medical Stations are to be set inside the Tunnel with First Aiders.
20) GROUP PERSONAL ACCIDENT INSURANCE
All runners will be given a complimentary Group Personal Accident Insurance. Please ensure the correct name and NRIC number are entered. Substitution of participants is not allowed in any cases.
21) T-SHIRT SIZES & MEASUREMENTS Size
(Unisex) XXS XS S M L XL XXL Chest Width 34 36 38 40 42 44 46
22) GENERAL ENQUIRIES (ONLINE)
For any general enquiries pertaining to the SMART Tunnel Run 2017, please contact.
• Email :- firstname.lastname@example.org • Tel:- 03-5637 3821
23) GENERAL ENQUIRIES (WALK-IN)
For any general enquiries pertaining to the SMART • Email :- email@example.com • Tel:- 03-2715 2843
24) The Organizer reserves the right to remove any participant deemed physically incapable of continuing with the race to prevent him/ her from causing greater harm and injury to him/ her.
25) Whilst every reasonable precaution will be taken by the Organiser to ensure the participants safety, participants are strongly encouraged to go for a medical examination and or consult their medical practitioner prior to registration and before the actual event day.
26) The Organiser reserves the right to delay the commencement of run in the event of heavy rain or thunder storm or extreme weather condition. There will strictly be no refund if the event is cancelled for reason of force majeure i.e. due to occurrence that are beyond the control of the Organizer or act of God which makes it unsafe to hold the event. In the event of heavy rain or thunder storm or catastrophic or natural disaster resulting in a postponement or cancellation of the above event, the Organiser shall not be held responsible for any claims whatsoever in any form made by any individual or parties concerned.
27) CAR PARK FACILITY Participants are encouraged to use Berjaya Times Square car parks which will be operated on event day. No parking in the competition areas Start/ Finish.